I am happy to announce that Engager 1.4.8 for iOS has been released to Appstore. Remember that it can take up to 24h before it is available in your local Appstore.
This release of Engager contains new features and minor bug fixes.
- Approved Email channel
With approved email its now possible to send customised approved emails to individual contacts.
In order to send emails to contacts the contacts must have the property "Opt In" set to true.
- In order to send emails to contacts the contacts must have the property "Opt In" set to true. Those contacts will be marked with the sharing symbol
- When one or more contacts are selected pressing the share symbol on any email content will bring up the email sharing panel.
- On the left side you see the recipients and on the right side the content being send. Pressing the cloud share button on the left side will send the email to the recipients. If the emails are send successfully a black checkmark is shown.
Thumbnails are now shown without downloading content
Its now possible to see each contents thumbnail before downloading the whole presentation
- Fixed minor bugs related to download of content
- Fixed minor performance improvements
- Fixed issues with filters not showing in special conditions