I am happy to announce that Engager 1.4.11 for iOS has been submitted to Apple's AppStore. It can take up to 2 weeks for Apple to approve submitted content.
- New post call reporting option - external
After a f2f call the Call fields tab can contain external fields enabling entering post call options in a remote system
Pressing the open button will bring up a full screen view containing information from the external system.
The entered data can be linked to the information collected on the engager via a unique identifier so that reporting can still be conducted on the external system
For a detailed view of the possible options please consult the manual or contact Agnitio Support
- Improved Calendar view
Now the calendar will show 15 min meetings with 2 lines of text. Zoom in and out has been enabled to be able to see either the whole day or detailed information on the individual meetings.
The day view will show even more details.
Double tapping a meeting will as usual, bring you to the call details view.
Tapping the center button in the top left bar will bring you back to the default view. Default view is week view with zoom set to show 3 1/2 hours from current time
- Improved integration with HockeyApp
- "Platform" field has been removed from content as it was no longer used
- Fixed situations when the alarm would not show reminders
- Back button has been removed for Remote calls
- Minor enhancements and fixes