This release of Mobilizer contains one new feature and some minor bug fixes
- Broadcast Scheduler
- Go to content tab and broadcast a piece of content. A new popup with scheduling option will appear
- In the option popup you will be able to specify when the content will be available for download on the Engager and when it will no longer be available
- When specified, dates can be seen on the information tab.
- Content broadcasted, but not yet available for download will be marked with an icon to show the status
- On the Engager there is no visual change to the content. When the content becomes available for download the Engager user will see the content and be able to download it. When the content becomes unavailable it will be automatically be unbroadcasted and disappear from the Engager view. This will happen even if the device is offline.
- Fixes bugs related to CRM integrations. XML will now contain all sessions in exported XML