If you are having issues with your app, such as trouble downloading content, contacts, accounts, meetings, connection or log-in errors, following suggestions may solve the problem.
These suggestion should be implemented to a limited degree, meaning should the issue be recurring or suddenly appear for multiple users at the same time, Agnitio Support should be contacted, as the problem may be global.
The suggestion are listed according to impact it has on the application, lowest to highest.
If you are having problems downloading content, contacts, calls, accounts:
- Log out and log in.
- Log out, close the application.
- Log out, close the application, reset cache.
- Log out, close the application, restart the tablet.
- Connect to a different network.
- Reset the application - This will reset all data (app database remains) and it is advisable that you submit finalized calls to the server before taking this action.
- Delete the application - This will delete all data and it is advisable that you submit finalized calls to the server before taking this action.
If none of the above works, contact Agnitio Support. It may be the content/items itself causing the error.
If you are having trouble logging in on Engager
- Check password.
- Check internet access.