I am happy to announce that Engager 1.4.15 for Windows has been released to the Microsoft Store.
It can take up to 24 hours for the release to propagate globally.
- Fixes issue with crashes when switching to another app and back to Engager
- Fixes issue with relaunching a Remote Call when device has been idle.
- Optimised PDF rendering, so that PDF's are not blurry when loaded.
- Restored alarm functionality.
- Fixes issue with timezone on events.
- Fixes issues when downloading content and reconnecting to internet
- Fixes issue with error message when conducting a F2F call with certain content pieces
- Minor enhancements and fixes