I am happy to announce that Engager 1.5.0 for iOS has been submitted to Apple's AppStore. It can take up to 2 weeks for Apple to approve submitted content.
(NOTICE: We recommend you to follow the updated content compatibility guidelines and follow the instructions in the updated manuals to get an optimal user experience of the upgraded Remote channel)
We have upgraded our Rainmaker Remote solution to be an even better facilitator of engagement between presenters that wants to show several different types of content within the same remote call, and for participants to get a more personalized experience when they join a remote call.
- Search, filter and access multiple presentations during the same remote call.
- New navigation enables the presenter to view and jump to specifics slides within a presentation.
- PDF, PPT and Word formats are now enabled for usage in the remote channel.
- The enablement of these new formats has opened up for new usage of the Remote Channel.
After the presenter has launched a remote call from the dashboard in Engager, they will land on the content piece they selected. Within the unfolded navigation the selected content pieces will be marked with a star, as shown below under the unfolded navigation section. If the presenter has selected several content pieces when launching a remote call, then the presenter will land on the content piece that was in top of the dashboard’s content column.
Folded navigation - Presenter view
The folded navigation is moveable and contains a menu that changes if there is a chat message for the presenter.
Unfolded navigation (multiple content view) - Presenter view
When the presenter has unfolded the navigation, the presenter has access to following sections content, users, chat and the ability to end a remote call. The sections are described below.
• Left navigation - Content - Presenter view
• Content pieces that are tagged with “Remote” under the “Channel” meta data group in Mobilizer
• Filters are available to filter the content - Displayed with filter icon in top left corner.
• The presenter can create custom filters, to have quick access to specific content pieces. Displayed with a star icon, next to the filter icon in top left corner.
• The presenter can also search for content by using the search bar next to the customer filter.
• Content pieces that are selected, when remote call is launched are marked with a star.
• Left navigation - Users - Presenter view
• The presenter can always see the participants that are part of the remote call by tapping on “Users” in the left navigation.
• If the participant have joined a call it is marked with green icon as shown in screenshot below, otherwise the icon will be red.
• If the presenter is using HTML content that collects events (responses from doctors), then the events / responses are accessible by tapping on the user name. (shown below)
Left navigation - Chat - Presenter view
• The chat function works as a channel, so the presenter can see and respond to all messages from the participants and the participants can see all messages that are posted in the channel.
When the contact clicks on the link in the email he receives after you have planned a Remote call in Engager, it opens a browser window like this:
This changes once you launch the call to this:
Folded navigation - Participant view
The folded navigation is moveable and contains an arrow to unfold the menu and can changes if there is a chat message for the participant, like on the presenter side. .
Depending on how your content has been built, it is now possible for you and the participant to interact. In the example below, you could ask the participant to answer the question, “How many of them suffer from chronic migraines?” Your tapping on this question in the content in the Engager app triggers the display of the question to the contact using their browser:
One of the benefits of Remote calls is that you see in real-time all of a participant’s responses. Click on a participant name in the left navigation - user part (shown under presenter view) to see their answers. This also allows you to compare and contrast responses if there are multiple participants on the call, leading to better, personalised interactions.
Unfolded navigation - Participant view
When the participant has unfolded the navigation, the participant has access to see information about the presenter and chat.
- Fixed grammar errors in different in languages packs
- Provisioning icon on Dashboard will only show when content can be shared