A: For the contact list to be displayed correctly, the files that are uploaded must adhere to our formatting requirements. We have an extensive guide on our Agnitio Wiki at following address:
In general, following rules should be paid attention to:
To ensure that data is correctly imported in Agnitios system, the data files provided to Agnitio needs to follow a few natural standards.
- Pure text CSV without empty columns or rows and non related data
- Column header must be present and have the exact same field names as the described below (Case Sensitive)
- Semicolon to seperate the columns
- Always and only, one row of data pr line
- Only UTF-8 (to accommodate non standard/Latin characters)