A: Whenever a change has been made to a presentation in the Manager, the presentation must go through the publishing process once again for the changes to take effect.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for data to go from the iPlanner CLM/Light to the Manager Developer Analytics, Standard Analytics and Spotfire?
- Why can I see deleted and purged presentation in the Analyzer view
- What is the difference between a 'deleted' and 'inactive' user?
- I uploaded a new presentation logo in the Manager, but can't see it in the iPlanner
- Why am I receiving approval request notifications by mail?
- Can I edit HTML5 presentations using the Manager interface?
- Why can’t I use my browser of choice to preview/view the HTML5 presentation I built?
- I want to export the Standard Analytics from the Agnitiomanager – I can’t seem to find an export to PDF option or any other format in the Manager. How can I do this?
- I want to export a list of users, groups and their presentations in Agnitiomanager. How do I do this?
- I am unable to view Standard Analytics and am asked for username and ID.