A: Most error messages are self explanatory, but if you wish to know what the recommended action for each message is, you can read the descriptions in the document bellow. The guide can be used by both help desk support staff and sales reps.
Articles in this section
- What is 'Disable Integrity Check' and 'Memory Warning' in iPlanner settings?
- Could you explain colors the iPlanner icons when downloading presentations?
- Data won’t synchronize from my iPad to the Agnitio server. What could the problem be?
- Nothing seems to work despite re-downloading everything. Can I reset the App?
- Why can't I see monitoring data I just uploaded using the Manager Analyzer role or Spotfire reports?
- I want for the users to change their generic iPlanner password to one of their own choosing. How can users change their passwords?
- What do all the different pop-up messages mean?
- How do I upgrade Agnitio Apps?
- I am missing menu tabs when I log in to my account. Where did they go?
- Can I use the same iPlanner license on several iPads?