A: Yes, it’s up to the HTML5 developers to incorporate it into the content. It can be a bit tricky to get it right in the limited view a tablet provides, but it’s a design issue and a matter of personal opinion.
Articles in this section
- Can I use internal navigation in PDF files in the Viewer
- How to code a free text field data to then be captured
- Can I open an external app within the Agnitio App?
- Can I add additional slides in a presentation and the sequence number of each slide will automatically update accordingly?
- How do I enable the pinch zoom for presentations
- How do we code to be able to save data from a presentation
- Is there a native player for pdf content?
- Does Agnitio provide the outgoing email server for sending emails, or must an email server and credentials be provided?
- Languages supported by Engager & Mobilizer
- Does the Engager allow a GPS tracking function