A: Yes. To open the iPlanner from an external app, the identifier is : net.webhouse.iplanner and the scheme itself is just "iplanner" but unfortunately we don't support any custom scheme behavior.
Articles in this section
- Can I use internal navigation in PDF files in the Viewer
- Does the iPlanner re-download the whole presentation or only the new / updated slide?
- How to code a free text field data to then be captured
- Can I open an external app within the Agnitio App?
- Can I open iPlanner from an external iOS app and to launch a presentation?
- Can I add additional slides in a presentation and the sequence number of each slide will automatically update accordingly?
- How do I enable the pinch zoom for presentations
- How do we code to be able to save data from a presentation
- Is there a native player for pdf content?
- Does Agnitio provide the outgoing email server for sending emails, or must an email server and credentials be provided?