A: The reason for this is probably because the "agnitio.js" file is not being referenced within the presentation, but to the Agnitio App (iPlanner, iViewer and iPlanner LIGHT). To fix it, the "agnitio.js" file needs to be added to the presentation and a reference to it in the "index.html" file should be added as well. This is a task for an agency or someone with programming skills.
Articles in this section
- Can I use internal navigation in PDF files in the Viewer
- Does the iPlanner re-download the whole presentation or only the new / updated slide?
- How to code a free text field data to then be captured
- Can I open an external app within the Agnitio App?
- Can I open iPlanner from an external iOS app and to launch a presentation?
- Can I add additional slides in a presentation and the sequence number of each slide will automatically update accordingly?
- How do I enable the pinch zoom for presentations
- How do we code to be able to save data from a presentation
- Is there a native player for pdf content?
- Does Agnitio provide the outgoing email server for sending emails, or must an email server and credentials be provided?