Engager 1.4.1 has been submitted to the Windows Store for approval.
- Post-call reporting options. It is now possible to use Post-call reporting options in the Engager app. This will allow you to include custom fields of different types in the Engager post-call window so that users can complete additional information prior to synchronisation, for example, "Did you leave a sample?" or "How likely is this HCP to prescribe?".
- Engager manual now available in-app
- App version, user and device information in Settings
- Engager now supports the A-Z quick jump bar in local languages, for example, contacts in Mandarin will display a quick jump bar in Mandarin
- Fixed a bug that prevented some Remote calls working
- Fixed bugs that were impacting PDF loading and display
- Fixed bugs affecting filters
- Fixed minor bugs relating to icons not displaying correctly
- Fixed minor bugs relating to error messages not displaying correctly
- Fixed a resolution issue affecting some Surface tablets
- Fixed a bug that prevented some in-content emails from being sent correctly
- Fixed a bug that prevented some sharing SMS and email messages from being sent correctly
- Fixed a bug that prevented updated content from being displayed
- Fixed a bug relating to some calls planned via a CRM integration not including content items
- Fixed a bug relating to some content items built in HTML5 that work fine on iOS version not working on Windows version
- Fixed a bug where calls planned via a CRM integration were not including content items
- Fixed minor bugs that caused the app to crash in a few, very specific, edge scenarios
- Fixed a bug that prevented editing of calls on the Dashboard
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused a conflict between Engager and Outlook
- Fixed a bug where after resetting the app, the user name still appeared
It can take up to 30 days for approval of submitted content.