Engager 1.4.4 has been submitted to Apple's AppStore for approval. It can take up to 30 days for Apple to approve submitted content.
- Post-call reporting options. It is now possible to use Post-call reporting options in the Engager app. This will allow you to include custom fields of different types in the Engager post-call window so that users can complete additional information prior to synchronisation, for example, "Did you leave a sample?" or "How likely is this HCP to prescribe?".
- Engager manual now available in-app
- App version, user and device information in Settings
- Confusing pill icons removed
- Fixes a bug that caused Engager to crash when trying to plan a call while offline