Engager 1.4.5 has been released to Apple's AppStore. It can take up to 24 hours for the release to propagate globally.
- Planning a remote call now generates a meeting invitation for the recipients. This sets an appointment in the recipient's calendar with a link to join the remote call
- The Call Details pre-call view now shows the content items planned to be used
- The Call Details post-call view now shows the content items actually used
- The cursor in the Search field now blinks to indicate its active state
- Fixed a bug where ending a Remote call would not return you to Engager dashboard
- Minor bug fixes