This release of Mobilizer contains new features and minor bug fixes.
- Approved Email channel – This feature is awaiting Engager iOS 4.8 and Engager C# 1.4.9 to be 100% functional.
- When creating new content a new content type E-mail is available
- Content of this type follows the normal approval process as any other content. Once broadcasted it will be available on the Engager.
- From the Engager its possible to send it as an email to one or more contacts from the contact list. Only contacts that has accepted to receive material (Opt in = Yes, when importing the contacts) can be selected.
Remark - E-mail content is made in HTML5. Contact Agnitio support to get more information about building it for Rainmaker
- Ability to import and export csv translation files in Builder.
- From the Mobilizer edit a piece of content built on the Accelerator.
- In Builder click the Edit button and on the page that needs localisation press localize
- From the localize menu you can now select export and import. Export will export a csv file of all editable fields on the page. Import will localize all fields from from the csv file that matches editable fields on the page
- Fixed bug blocking updates of assets in Builder
- Fixed minor bugs when using Safari browser on Mac