I am happy to announce that Mobilizer 1.5.1 has been released to production. This release contains upgrade of the activity history so it contains provisioning and Rainmaker e-mail channel, synchronization status on Engager and control of synchronization and download of content with cellular connection.
(NOTICE: These feature can first be fully used after next release of Engager iOS & Engager Windows)
- A feature that provides users information about previous and next synchronization in Engagers
- The ability to control if sync/download should happen on cellular connection or not. It is enabled in "Modules" section of Mobilizer. (See screenshot below)
- Provisioning channel will now be available in Activity history under the contact, so that Engager users will be able to see which e.g. slides the doctor visited in the provisioned content.
- Rainmaker e-mail will now be available in Activity history under the contact, so Engager user can see if contact has opened the approved e-mail and when he has opened it.
- Call history enhancements
- Mobilizer loading improvements
- Minor enhancements and fixes