I am happy to announce that Engager 1.6.0 for Windows has been released to the Microsoft Store. It can take up to 24 hours for the release to propagate globally.
- These features can first be fully used after next release of Mobilizer 1.6.0
- Post call reporting for Remote
- It is now possible to enable post call reporting for Remote channel in Mobilizer. If it is enabled, then the Engager user will be able to fill out mandatory and non-mandotory post call fields after conducting a remote call. Post Call reporting will work the same way as it does on Face-2-Face calls.
- Privacy and Consent capture
- EULA (End user license agreement) and privacy statement for Engager app has been implemented that are requirements of EU privacy regulation.
- Minor enhancements and improvements.