We are happy to announce that we have released Engager 1.9.0 for iPadOS today. Remember that it can take up to 24 hours before Apple Store distributes the app update across the world.
This release contains exciting new features for the Remote channel as well as bug fixes and improvements.
New Way of Creating Remote Calls on Engagers
It is now possible to create a Remote Call straight away, instead of creating F2F meetings first and then changing it to a Remote Call.
The icons are shown below with the F2F meeting on top and the Remote Call icon below
Create and Launch a Remote Call Without Any Contacts
This feature is a great benefit for all users who needs to invite someone for a Remote Call on the fly but do not already have the contact available on Engager.
Other use-cases benefitting from this feature
- Users that are not using contacts on Engager at all will now be able to perform Remote Calls as well.
- Whenever a participant is unable to join a planned Remote Call, but where the participant's colleague can take over, the user can immediately invite the colleague for a Remote Call.
- Users, who are using contacts on Engager, but where CRM has yet to update an existing contact's email address or to import a new contact, can now launch a Remote Call without the need to wait for CRM system.
Since we are allowing the creation of Remote Calls without any contacts, we need to provide the users with an option to invite these "unknown" participants. This is what the Meet-Now Link is for, namely to share with unknown participants so that they easily can join a remote session.
The Meet-Now Link is located in the top navigation bar when the presenter-mode is fully unfolded in the launched Remote Call:
Remote Landing Page
- For the participant to join the Remote Call, the user can provide the participant with the full link to join. In the above example that will be "agn.to/re345".
- The user can also guide the participant to a Remote Landing Page where the participant can enter the 5 digits (re345) from the Meet-Now Link.
We have 2 Remote Landing Pages that be shared with participants:
Unknown Participant – Data Capturing
We are capturing real-time event data on unknown participants that can be used for reporting.
Here is an example of a Remote Call with an unknown participant where data is captured in-call:
Improvements & Bug Fixes For This Release
- Bug: Call History on iPadOS will now show the auto-submitted calls
- Bug: Deleted calls by CRM/Mobilizer will also be deleted on Engager iPadOS now
- Improvement: Accounts are now visible in Call History in Calls tab (Max. 3 and Contacts are listed first)
- Improvement: Added URL-scheme so that our users can link to our Engager App via a link: engager-rainmaker://